So if they are offering may end now .. and if anyone has 3 months notice and unable to accept the may dates , do they go back on the waiting list ? Or are they offered alternatives dates immediately?

I’m going to adjust this thread slightly to encompass both CSA 1 and 2I may start a csa1 update thread as I just realised this is csa2 post
Mindful we should probably just be clear which we’re discussing. i called and asked how many people roughly do they have to go through in July, there’s about 100. Although not all will take the offer the recruitment team are also not receiving many training slots as supposed to usual. So I still there’s a longer wait for us august offers unfortunately. I assumed April may but it’s looking like August SeptemberHere’s hoping August may get a look in at these dates if they take 10-15 people per date! (But who’s to know how many were given the job in July anyway! Just me trying to be positive lol)
Congrats to July offers![]()
Yeah with that figure it’s looking likely isn’t it. I’ll have to be the latter of that as I’ve got a holiday booked in August so won’t be able to have any August dates unfortunatelyi called and asked how many people roughly do they have to go through in July, there’s about 100. Although not all will take the offer the recruitment team are also not receiving many training slots as supposed to usual. So I still there’s a longer wait for us august offers unfortunately. I assumed April may but it’s looking like August September
What is your Conditional offer date ?Yeah with that figure it’s looking likely isn’t it. I’ll have to be the latter of that as I’ve got a holiday booked in August so won’t be able to have any August dates unfortunately![]()
11th August I believe, or 12thWhat is your Conditional offer date ?
yes just like any date its a mutual thing. Don't do anything you are not comfortable with and if you don't see a future, tell them your auntie lost her keys and you need to go let her in. Always works for meWhen they offer you a joining date . Can you take a day to find out if they are suitable for you ?

Do not lie. Ever. It’s the fastest way to losing your job on the Underground and you will find out.yes just like any date its a mutual thing. Don't do anything you are not comfortable with and if you don't see a future, tell them your auntie lost her keys and you need to go let her in. Always works for me![]()
They were having a joke about dating someone.Do not lie. Ever. It’s the fastest way to losing your job on the Underground and you will find out.
Just tell the truth: I need a day to check my diary/plans/with my family and will have all the info ready by lunch time tomorrow.
No-one is expecting an immediate response (although don’t drag your heels as training spaces won’t get held).
Which isn’t helpful in a thread where people are literally putting their careers on the line. People have acted on jokes before in the various LUL CSA threads with bad consequences.They were having a joke about dating someone.
Which isn’t helpful in a thread where people are literally putting their careers on the line. People have acted on jokes before in the various LUL CSA threads with bad consequences.
Hey CSA1 night tube as well, if you don’t mind me asking how did you get “moved up the list”?Hey all,
Anyone else applied for Night CSA1? I gave them a call again and i have been moved up the list and hoping to get the date soon.
Hey CSA1 night tube as well, if you don’t mind me asking how did you get “moved up the list”?
Makes sense thanksThis means that training has taken place from other candidates at Ashfield house which has shifted their position to a higher one, hence being “moved up”
Example - previous position held number 95
Training at Ashfield takes place with 15 candidates (an example)
New position would then be 80
nobody told anybody to lieDo not lie. Ever. It’s the fastest way to losing your job on the Underground and you will find out.
Just tell the truth: I need a day to check my diary/plans/with my family and will have all the info ready by lunch time tomorrow.
No-one is expecting an immediate response (although don’t drag your heels as training spaces won’t get held).
I feel like it would be worse for some reason lol!I have never been told my position on the waiting list
yes your right hearing a 6 figure number might not helpI feel like it would be worse for some reason lol!
anyone lets stay positive. time is always on timeYes. Thanks . Asking for a day or two to answer seems reasonable and realistic. Also will give us chance to negotiate with current job ( notice period)Do not lie. Ever. It’s the fastest way to losing your job on the Underground and you will find out.
Just tell the truth: I need a day to check my diary/plans/with my family and will have all the info ready by lunch time tomorrow.
No-one is expecting an immediate response (although don’t drag your heels as training spaces won’t get held).
ThanksWe don’t need anyone to share their experience: it depends as long as it takes.
Every station has its own waiting list and you will get visibility of this.
Equally: you are applying for a CSA2 position and you should not expect anything other than a CSA2 role and a CSA2 salary unless and until you apply for something else. A “free” promo should be seen as a bonus, not a right.
Yeah I’ve heard some can have a year’s waiting list! Or as quick as straight away!After 6 months of working as CSA2 ,once you nominate yourself for csa1 station group. How long did one have to realistically wait until you land a csa1 post ? I am aware that each station has its own waiting list as per popularity ( as per previous posts on this thread ) however I was looking for someone who has done this themselves recently to share their own experience. Thanks
For sure !Yeah I’ve heard some can have a year’s waiting list! Or as quick as straight away!
It will be intriguing to see how it all works that’s for sure