• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - CSA1 & CSA2 (2022 & 2023 applications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

uane003

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2024
Messages
5
Location
London
Hi all, received my onboarding email with documents to fill in. Did everyone jus print them out, fill them in and then scan then before emailing them back??
 

uane003

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2024
Messages
5
Location
London
Many thanks

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Use adobe to fill.
Hi coffeetable,
just so I'm crystal clear:
Regarding the staff Oyster and photocard application, you used Adobe to attach a pic and emailed that back to them.

Sorry if this is basic but computers is not my strong suit!
 
Last edited:

cacti

Member
Joined
27 Jul 2024
Messages
32
Location
London
Many thanks

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Hi coffeetable,
just so I'm crystal clear:
Regarding the staff Oyster and photocard application, you used Adobe to attach a pic and emailed that back to them.

Sorry if this is basic but computers is not my strong suit!
Hi there,

I’m on the screening process right now too. Yes, I too used adobe to fill out the staff oyster application. It might be a little tricky if computers aren’t your strong suit though.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Hi all,

As I mentioned in an above reply: I’m currently in the reed screening process.

I applied for FT CSA2 and I was offered the role at the end of June. I called the recruitment team and the reed 24/7 team the other night for an update and I was told everything has been checked off and they’re most likely currently doing some “quality checks”.

Could anybody please give me some insight into how long the reed screening may take, how they contact you when it’s done, the steps they take afterwards etc.

Thank you guys.
 
Last edited:

coffeetable

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2023
Messages
87
Location
LONDON
Many thanks

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Hi coffeetable,
just so I'm crystal clear:
Regarding the staff Oyster and photocard application, you used Adobe to attach a pic and emailed that back to them.

Sorry if this is basic but computers is not my strong suit!
Yes, attach the picture and sign using Adobe. If you struggle, then print it off and fill in the details, scan and send it. Do not paste the picture; instead, attach the picture as a separate file and send along.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Hi there,

I’m on the screening process right now too. Yes, I too used adobe to fill out the staff oyster application. It might be a little tricky if computers aren’t your strong suit though.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Hi all,

As I mentioned in an above reply: I’m currently in the reed screening process.

I applied for FT CSA2 and I was offered the role at the end of June. I called the recruitment team and the reed 24/7 team the other night for an update and I was told everything has been checked off and they’re most likely currently doing some “quality checks”.

Could anybody please give me some insight into how long the reed screening may take, how they contact you when it’s done, the steps they take afterwards etc.

Thank you guys.
You should receive a call from the recruitment team for training dates, but don't know when they will call. The usual waiting time applies, but since yours is FT, you should receive the call soon.
 
Last edited:

cacti

Member
Joined
27 Jul 2024
Messages
32
Location
London
Yes, attach the picture and sign using Adobe. If you struggle, then print it off and fill in the details, scan and send it. Do not paste the picture; instead, attach the picture as a separate file and send along.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


You should receive a call from the recruitment team for training dates, but don't know when they will call. The usual waiting time applies, but since yours is FT, you should receive the call soon.
Cheers thank you.
 

jack777

New Member
Joined
30 Jul 2024
Messages
2
Location
London
Hi can you please me for level 3 n 4
Hello mate could u please tell me what is the writing assessment pleas

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

These past 7 pages give you alot ofnrole play info. Have a l

These past 7 pages give you alot ofnrole play info. Have a look.
Hello pipa ..please what was the communication and interpretation test..how it works please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

After how many days you got result
What is the written assessment about please??

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I have my written communication & data interpretation today and I’m quite nervous. Any tips?
What is the written communication exam about please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Hi Mabz,
Would you be able to assist me with stage 2 please? I am doing it soon. I have got Written Communication Test and a Data Interpretation Test. for the data interpretation test I have got some material to practice but not for the other.

Thank you
What is the written communication test about please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Hope goes/went well.
What was the written communication test about please
 
Last edited:

Mawkie

Established Member
Joined
17 Feb 2016
Messages
1,285
Hello mate could u please tell me what is the writing assessment pleas

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==




Hello pipa ..please what was the communication and interpretation test..how it works please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


What is the written assessment about please??

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


What is the written communication exam about please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


What is the written communication test about please

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


What was the written communication test about please
I understand you're keen to do well, but every one of your questions has be asked and answered in this thread (more than once).

If you do a quick search, you will find lots of information about the application process.
 

jack777

New Member
Joined
30 Jul 2024
Messages
2
Location
London
A bold claim, they have multiple questions they can ask based around topics/scenarios. There is no one size fits all and no interview is the same. They could repeat your interview word for word and still not get through and into the role.
What is the writing communications about please
 

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
15 Apr 2016
Messages
18,951
Location
Devon
Looks like we can probably close this now and redirect people to this thread:

Thanks @bluegoblin7 :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top