45669
Member
Evening All,
Along with lots of others, I went to the open weekend at the London Transport Museum Depot at Acton last Saturday. I took loads of pictures and the first selection is now on Flickr. They are in the 'Stop Press! Latest Pictures!!' Collection in the Set dated 13th October and anyone interested to see them will find them here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
There are also some pictures from the actual Museum itself in Covent Garden which I took on my previous visits there.
The pictures will be in the 'Stop Press!' Collection for about a month or so, but they are also in the Railway Preservation Collection which is here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626197106083/
Hope that they are of interest.
Along with lots of others, I went to the open weekend at the London Transport Museum Depot at Acton last Saturday. I took loads of pictures and the first selection is now on Flickr. They are in the 'Stop Press! Latest Pictures!!' Collection in the Set dated 13th October and anyone interested to see them will find them here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
There are also some pictures from the actual Museum itself in Covent Garden which I took on my previous visits there.
The pictures will be in the 'Stop Press!' Collection for about a month or so, but they are also in the Railway Preservation Collection which is here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626197106083/
Hope that they are of interest.