• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Transport Cash bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CatfordCat

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Messages
639
View attachment 25905

Found this in a box in the loft. No idea how or when I acquired it.

They were issued to bus conductors / OPO drivers and, I assume, to underground ticket offices - I think the person doing the paying in was expected to write details on the bag, so they were only intended to be used once, so there would have been quite a lot of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top