Hello all,
On behalf of a friend who rarely travels by train, I'm looking for the cheapest fare between Elstree & Borehamwood to Norwich. Checking the Liverpool Street to Norwich fares on BRFares, I see a return fare for £20 listed as NX2 GA PROMOTION:
http://www.brfares.com/#expert?orig=LST&dest=NRW
This would be ideal for my friend, as she wants to take the 0855 from LST on Saturday 22nd June, and leave the return open (returning the same day). However, ticket office staff at LST know nothing about it, suggesting it can only be sold online, but checking the Greater Anglia website, only the £10 advance singles appear.
Can anyone advise where this ticket may be purchased?
On behalf of a friend who rarely travels by train, I'm looking for the cheapest fare between Elstree & Borehamwood to Norwich. Checking the Liverpool Street to Norwich fares on BRFares, I see a return fare for £20 listed as NX2 GA PROMOTION:
http://www.brfares.com/#expert?orig=LST&dest=NRW
This would be ideal for my friend, as she wants to take the 0855 from LST on Saturday 22nd June, and leave the return open (returning the same day). However, ticket office staff at LST know nothing about it, suggesting it can only be sold online, but checking the Greater Anglia website, only the £10 advance singles appear.
Can anyone advise where this ticket may be purchased?