heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hello all,
Something I've been wanting to do is get some of the interesting vehicles in the suburbs but I think I've missed the boat, however I want to try it very soon on a weekday if I can, going round the Greater London area. I believe I've missed the East Lancs Esteems which I wanted to photograph / ride but it seems that's gone, but I'd like to try and get the Optare Olympus on the 151 if they are still around? Any good places to photograph these?
Also somewhere I saw a video on YouTube in I think East London but unfortunately cannot find it, was taken either 2023 or 2024 I think, and had a London Gemini 1 either a B7 or B9 (I would say maybe a Pulsar but these left in 2019 IIRC?), and even I thought wow would love to snap that! It was mentioned on there that is was the sole Gemini 1 left in service in London, that was then, I think I may be too late to see that, again doesn't help I can't remember where on the outskirts it was so can't think of the operator it would have been.
Anything else interesting to look out for in the South region (Epsom, Sutton, Wimbledon etc)?
Something I've been wanting to do is get some of the interesting vehicles in the suburbs but I think I've missed the boat, however I want to try it very soon on a weekday if I can, going round the Greater London area. I believe I've missed the East Lancs Esteems which I wanted to photograph / ride but it seems that's gone, but I'd like to try and get the Optare Olympus on the 151 if they are still around? Any good places to photograph these?
Also somewhere I saw a video on YouTube in I think East London but unfortunately cannot find it, was taken either 2023 or 2024 I think, and had a London Gemini 1 either a B7 or B9 (I would say maybe a Pulsar but these left in 2019 IIRC?), and even I thought wow would love to snap that! It was mentioned on there that is was the sole Gemini 1 left in service in London, that was then, I think I may be too late to see that, again doesn't help I can't remember where on the outskirts it was so can't think of the operator it would have been.
Anything else interesting to look out for in the South region (Epsom, Sutton, Wimbledon etc)?
However, it does not tell you which buses are running where. Have a look at the Operational Vehicle Data: