• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Pride poster campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepgreen

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2013
Messages
7,484
Location
Gomshall, Surrey
A fairly pointless piece of trivia, but I have noticed that the current advertising posters for London Pride beer show a view of Grosvenor Bridge outside Victoria, with a class 377 (ubiquitous on the route), but also a class 67 running light, presumably in connection with a Belmond Pullman working - with just a few movements of this class a month here this seems a 'lucky' catch for the poster.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Joined
23 Feb 2010
Messages
6,906
Location
Richmond, London
Yes I noticed that. I always think its quite interesting how often railways seem to feature in things that are completely unconnected, including Album covers and sleeves (CD's / LP's!).

I would argue that anything that is produced by the Chiswick brewery is always a satisfying pint!
 

rebmcr

Established Member
Joined
15 Nov 2011
Messages
4,005
Location
St Neots
The image in question.
 

Attachments

  • London_Pride.jpeg
    London_Pride.jpeg
    619.9 KB · Views: 196

talldave

Established Member
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Messages
2,687
Taken before the work started on the power station chimneys, but I still wonder if a lot of cranes have been "removed" from the image?
 

wheelnrail

Member
Joined
27 Sep 2014
Messages
36
Too bad they didn't take that photo a little later (earlier?) with "Clan Line" on the bridge. :V
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top