• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Photographs From Tuesday 9th September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
On the night of Monday 8th September 2008 I travelled down from Glasgow to London on
the First ScotRail Caledonian Sleeper train to get photographs of the railway
industry. All of the links below contain all of my many photographs I had taken
while I was down there on Tuesday 9th September 2008.

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

LINKS:

DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY LOCATION, STATION AND RELATED PHOTOGRAPHY: containing
photographs of the trains that run on the D.L.R. and also photographs of train
stations and photographs which relate to the D.L.R.
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1576583.html

2008 PHOTOGRAPHS OF LONDON OVERGROUND AND UNDERGROUND RAILWAY STATIONS : -
Photographs of railway stations and facilities within the overground and underground
station in the city of London.
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1576574.html

2008 LONDON RAILWAY PHOTOGRAPHY: photographs of the trains that run on the many
different railway lines for different T.O.Cs in London. Locations include Stratford
(local and freight trains), London Marylebone, Clapham Junction, London Victoria,
London Euston, London Kings Cross, London Charing Cross, Moorgate, London St.
Pancras and Paddington.
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1576569.html

TRAIN INTERIOR PHOTOGRAPHS - A photograph of a Passenger Safety Information Notice
inside a Class 313 at Moorgate.
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1561691.html

http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1558972.html - Two phtographs of the O.H.L.
at Stratford station.

(www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net) - A photograph of a signal at
Stratford station.

RAILWAY PEOPLE - Photographs Of commuters at Stratford, London Charing Cross and
London Paddington stations.
http://www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1509103_73.html

2008 LONDON CITY PHOTOGRAPHY - Photographs of various location (non - railway) and
of landmarks around the city of London

Again, Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway Enthusiast and Photographer
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andrewmay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
508
Location
West Midlands
Some great shots there. May I ask what equipment you're using for these photos because the quality of them is very impressive.
 

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Some great shots there. May I ask what equipment you're using for these photos because the quality of them is very impressive.

Hi Andrew, I am in manual mode all the time because I am a photographer and dont go near auto mode hehehe
also I use ISO 100 200 at a push and use a tripod (always at ISO 1OO) and use a two second timer when i press the shutter button to save camera shake.

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top