• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Overground Station Staff online Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern1

Member
Joined
2 Apr 2010
Messages
17
Location
Manchester
Hi, I was wondering if anyone may be able to offer me any advice. I currently work as a clerk / station supervisor with Northern. I have 25years Railway Customer Service experience and numerous job recognitions for my continued high level of service.

I am very keen to re-locate to the London area and especially interested in joining LOROL with a customer service / station role. Over the past year I have been applying for any roles which are advertised with the company on-line, and also submitted a paper application to their HR office. I have applied for 10 roles in 12months and always seem to receive a unsuccessful email just after the closing date.

I contacted LOROL who were very good in giving me feedback, the HR officer acknowledged my experience and good service recognitions, but says I am always under the assesment pass mark!. I do have a good level of education but just can't see how im getting it so wrong with the questions.

Can anyone offer any advice.
Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top