GuyGibsonVC
Member
I may have spoke too soon. Lovely service on the way back from Edinburgh to Morpeth on the 1830.
Water and crisps just as we moved off swiftly followed by hot food orders. I opted for the Lamb Rogan Josh.
This was then followed by cold drinks and beer and I got a Hop on Board Ale to accompany my curry all before Dunbar.
Berwick Upon Tweed seen a tea and biscuits run which I didn’t partake in.
All staff were friendly, engaging and even gave me biscuits to take away. From famine to feast!
Do LNER have a consistency problem or is it luck of the draw?
Water and crisps just as we moved off swiftly followed by hot food orders. I opted for the Lamb Rogan Josh.
This was then followed by cold drinks and beer and I got a Hop on Board Ale to accompany my curry all before Dunbar.
Berwick Upon Tweed seen a tea and biscuits run which I didn’t partake in.
All staff were friendly, engaging and even gave me biscuits to take away. From famine to feast!
Do LNER have a consistency problem or is it luck of the draw?