DarloRich
Veteran Member
Dear Sir,
I wish to apologise for every refering to London Midland trains as "London Muppett Trains" I now realise this was wrong and uncalled for!
Thank you for arranging ( at short notice) to have extra trains stop at Wembley Central to get fans away from the FA trophy final. Your staff did well and should be rewarded for thier good work
God isnt Wembley Central a dump! It now moves ahead of kirkgate as the worst station in the UK
PS Darlo won so i didnt care about any of that!
I wish to apologise for every refering to London Midland trains as "London Muppett Trains" I now realise this was wrong and uncalled for!
Thank you for arranging ( at short notice) to have extra trains stop at Wembley Central to get fans away from the FA trophy final. Your staff did well and should be rewarded for thier good work
God isnt Wembley Central a dump! It now moves ahead of kirkgate as the worst station in the UK
PS Darlo won so i didnt care about any of that!
Last edited: