• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland Trainee Senior Conductor Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2810

New Member
Joined
17 Mar 2017
Messages
1
Hi,

Im hoping someone can put my mind at ease on my situation. I had my testing today in Birmingham for a Trainee conductor for eithet snow hill or new street. I have been extremely ill all week and just about managed to get myself there this morning. I thought i would be ok to take the tests but i got sent away and told to come back on 7th april to take my tests because i am ill and the lady didnt want this to affect my results. I am disspointed that i couldnt do them today but so happy that i can take them again in a couple of weeks. Will this affect the interviewing process for the role or is it normal to have more than one testing period for one job? This is my first time getting to the assessment process and would just like some advice,

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

12guard4

Member
Joined
23 Jul 2015
Messages
379
Won't affect you as long as you pass that's all that will matter. It isn't unusual to have more than 1 day of testing
 

Penny1980

New Member
Joined
2 May 2017
Messages
2
Hi,
I've recently had my interview for London Midland, Trainee Senior Conductor for Snow Hill. Can some one please tell me how long it will be before I Get my results?
Thank you
 

Joe.666

Member
Joined
29 Feb 2016
Messages
39
Location
Cheshire
It's usually around a 2 weeks wait depending on if they have other candidates to interview.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top