Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
It does doesn't it - I was wondering if any of the scenes in Brief Encounter (filmed on LMS at Carnforth) have any sections with staff when it could be freeze framed to see what their uniform buttons looked like - I admit this is a long shot idea!
I would have expected that this was the kind of stuff the NMR would have a record of, if not a full example each of the big four uniforms. Still my children told me the truth about Santa Claus.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.