On a purely personal level the re timing of the 08:18 northbound service from Bletchley to 08:16 & the slight forward movement of the Marston Vale train make it impossible to reach central MK before 0900 form the 0731 from Bedford - which seems quite stupid as it makes the service even less attractive to workers.
The word on the street is that the first 2 trains of Bletchley and the first off Bedford have been changed by between 5 & 10 minutes to accommodate Amazon workers at Ridgmont. I dont believe it but it makes as good a reason as any.
I would be interested to understand why the changes were made and LM dont seem to forthcoming
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
This isn't meant to sound sarcastic but would there actually be any passengers from Bletchley at that time anyway? I appreciate Keynes is a big place but at 0520 in the morning I can't imagine there's much of a passenger demand, certainly not beyond MK Central. On that note MKC still retains its morning VT service to Crewe (the first EUS-GLC) and Stoke (first EUS-MAN), so it only really loses connections to the Trent Valley stations.
I have used it and it did carry quite a number of passengers. On a Saturday it often seemed to be the dirty stop out train

There also seemed to be a lot of shift workers on it.
it was very useful in getting to the north east (via Tamworth) for the match even if it meant a very early start!