• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland Class 350 Desiro Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakrob

Member
Joined
20 Jun 2009
Messages
6
Hi,

1) Does anyone know which evening peak departures (3pm to 7pm) from Euston to Northampton/Birmingham/Rugby/Crewe are operated by Class 350s (rather than the 321s).

2) Are all Euston to Crewe services operated by desiros?

I've seen a previous thread on this but not for the times that I would like.

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

87015

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2006
Messages
5,078
Location
GEML/WCML/SR
1746 off Euston is the only 321 operated service beyond M.Keynes at those times, everything else is 350s. The only 321s north of Northampton are two diagrams which work in to New St (this may end on Friday though.)

321 diagrams can be found on the Leighton Logs just scroll down a bit to find the linked page.
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
Almost all LM services are operated by Desiros now. Means I don't have to plan my journeys to avoid the horrid 321s any more! :)
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
So the first off-peak from Tring is still 321... hmph! Never mind, I'll just always make a habit of heading for the xx50 from Hemel, instead of xx35, which gets in 6 mins behind anyway.

Still glad to see they're almost gone. I doubt I would be minding so much if Silverlink had bothered to give them a refurb.
 

CMS

Member
Joined
12 Aug 2009
Messages
181
Nope, not all are Desiros. 321s are the only trains running St Albans Abbey services. Today taxis are replacing trains due to electrical supply problems. 321417 is stranded on the line, which should be up-and-running again soon.
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
So the first off-peak from Tring is still 321... hmph! Never mind, I'll just always make a habit of heading for the xx50 from Hemel, instead of xx35, which gets in 6 mins behind anyway.

Still glad to see they're almost gone. I doubt I would be minding so much if Silverlink had bothered to give them a refurb.

Trouble with that is it's from Birmingham, meaning that if LM have kept it as a four-car (the 0950, for example), it's heaving by the time it gets to Hemel.
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
That's exactly the one I' referring to. It's been upgraded to 8 now, 4 are added at Northampton. All xx50 from Hemel are now meant to be like that.
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
That's exactly the one I' referring to. It's been upgraded to 8 now, 4 are added at Northampton. All xx50 from Hemel are now meant to be like that.

Oh really? Excellent! So the first 4 off-peak trains now go:

0935: 12
0950: 8
1005: 12
1018: 12

Pretty good, that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top