• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland assessment day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN

Member
Joined
20 Oct 2012
Messages
408
Location
Birmingham
Hi Cobbler. I met Iceman and Komma on Monday but missed you. Sure I will bump into you at some point. I just passed out on my first route today so really pleased. Got loads to do yet though. Good luck with the rules course. You've got a really good trainer though.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

plastictaffy

Member
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Messages
1,104
Location
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Hi ya I'm due to start my training on the 22nd but I haven't receive any train passes or any details on what time I start. Any help please? Why happened when u started? Thank you

I'm not being funny, but if you're that worried, perhaps a phone call would set you at ease?? My passes arrived about a fortnight before I started, and so did almost everyone else's, I think!!

Fantastic, SJN, which route do you now sign?? There's talk of getting us passed out on all the routes we need to know before going back to Brum. There's every possibility that after that fortnight, we'll be out on our own.........sh***********t!!!!
 

cobbler

Member
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Messages
191
Hi Cobbler. I met Iceman and Komma on Monday but missed you. Sure I will bump into you at some point. I just passed out on my first route today so really pleased. Got loads to do yet though. Good luck with the rules course. You've got a really good trainer though.


hiya , well done on your routes , its nice to start ticking off the boxes as it were , were all enjoying it so far :D im glad to be in npt for the next couple weeks doing rules , allrdy feel it was the right move to come back on the job even after so many years , perhaps we should start a facebook group or something so we can all stay in touch after this thread eventually ends :lol:
 

SJN

Member
Joined
20 Oct 2012
Messages
408
Location
Birmingham
I got passed out on the Nuneaton run but cant work it on my own until I pass out on all of them. Good idea Cobbler, be good to stay in touch.
 

BHXDMT

Member
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Messages
278
Location
England
Hi ya I'm due to start my training on the 22nd but I haven't receive any train passes or any details on what time I start. Any help please? Why happened when u started? Thank you

I also start on the 22nd (out of interest, which position are you for?) and I have yet to receive passes or any other info. I'm not too concerned myself, but I am calling tomorrow for an update anyway just to check if references have been sorted. I'd suggest that if you're concerned you do the same.
 

Charmed

Member
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Messages
8
I also start on the 22nd (out of interest, which position are you for?) and I have yet to receive passes or any other info. I'm not too concerned myself, but I am calling tomorrow for an update anyway just to check if references have been sorted. I'd suggest that if you're concerned you do the same.

I have been trying to get in touch with them all morning but all i get a dead tone. Have you had any luck? I have applied for the ticket office assistant position.
 

BHXDMT

Member
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Messages
278
Location
England
I have been trying to get in touch with them all morning but all i get a dead tone. Have you had any luck? I have applied for the ticket office assistant position.

I keep getting through to the answer machine in HR, but last time I left a message I was never contacted so I think I'll leave it until Monday lol.

I'm also Ticket Office, which station?
 

Charmed

Member
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Messages
8
I keep getting through to the answer machine in HR, but last time I left a message I was never contacted so I think I'll leave it until Monday lol.

I'm also Ticket Office, which station?

Hi, yeah i eventually got through to the answering machine so i left a message and I will be at Telford train station. What about you?
 

BHXDMT

Member
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Messages
278
Location
England
Hi, yeah i eventually got through to the answering machine so i left a message and I will be at Telford train station. What about you?

I'm at Telford as well, doing the Local Area Relief for Wellington too! I guess that clears up who got the other job haha. Can't wait to start myself, really looking forward to it.
 

Charmed

Member
Joined
16 Mar 2013
Messages
8
I'm at Telford as well, doing the Local Area Relief for Wellington too! I guess that clears up who got the other job haha. Can't wait to start myself, really looking forward to it.

I can't wait either really excited, so it looks like we will be training and working together lol.
 

Bangs_18

Member
Joined
3 Apr 2013
Messages
8
hi has any of you guys carried out the structured interview in croydon? if so what did they ask and how did it go?

much appreciated

jonny
 

TDK

Established Member
Joined
19 Apr 2008
Messages
4,164
Location
Crewe
hi has any of you guys carried out the structured interview in croydon? if so what did they ask and how did it go?

much appreciated

jonny

You keep asking everyone the same question, wait and see, treat it like Christmas
 

daddy_badger

Member
Joined
21 Mar 2013
Messages
305
Location
54.083061, -0.192220
hi has any of you guys carried out the structured interview in croydon? if so what did they ask and how did it go?

much appreciated

jonny

I've done it twice now just say the right things and it will be all ok. Why don't you write some answers and then get somebody to ask you questions to expand on them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top