Does anyone know what this will be doing down in SWT Land? AFAIK it'll be heading back on Sunday - Does anyone have any times for this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynGgledfOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynGgledfOI
Does anyone know what this will be doing down in SWT Land? AFAIK it'll be heading back on Sunday - Does anyone have any times for this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynGgledfOI
A drag does feel a bit like overkill.This unit I believe is going to Northam depot for wheel lathing because London Midland are not able to do it in there own depots at the moment? Please correct me if I'm wrong?
Comments on Yahoo group was its for DC load shed testing.
Drag seems bit excessive but properly cheap and quicker to have it done this way. (possibly no driver knows route and stock?)
Surely if it goes off the AC lines it would have to be dragged?
350/1s are compatible with DC and AC as they have both pantographs and third rail shoe gear.
I thought the shoes were removed off of them because they never ran on 3rd rail, they could maybe still be put back on though.
I do believe the 350/1 had there shoes removed, shortly after use with Southern.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Agree it is a bit strange to go to that bother for tyre turning, after all there is a lathe at Wembley which I am sure LM have sent stuff to before, though there could of course be problems with finding a slot there / cost issues. The load bank thing sounds much more likely.