I'll be needing to make a trip from London to Leeds on Saturday 25th of January and returning on the 26th with a YP railcard.
Whilst very flexible on times, operator and changes, I ideally need to be in Leeds around lunchtime and then returning on Sunday mid afternoon.
So far I am unable to beat the tickets below from East Coast website. Im certainly not ticket expect but would love to get it cheaper if possible:
10:03 Kings Cross - Leeds 12:25 = £19.75
14:05 Leeds - Kings Cross 16:43 = £19.75
Many thanks for the help in advance
Whilst very flexible on times, operator and changes, I ideally need to be in Leeds around lunchtime and then returning on Sunday mid afternoon.
So far I am unable to beat the tickets below from East Coast website. Im certainly not ticket expect but would love to get it cheaper if possible:
10:03 Kings Cross - Leeds 12:25 = £19.75
14:05 Leeds - Kings Cross 16:43 = £19.75
Many thanks for the help in advance