• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Kings Cross 23 Quid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
20 Mar 2019
Messages
6
Hiya all, my first thread....
Me and my mum have got tickets on LNER service to Kings Cross for 23 Quid, return from Lincoln Central, both direct trains. (For those railway headcodes people, 1B81 and 1B90). Soooo yeah.
I hope I have fun with mum.
:D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Oscar46016

Member
Joined
15 Jan 2018
Messages
545
Location
Cardiff
Hiya all, my first thread....
Me and my mum have got tickets on LNER service to Kings Cross for 23 Quid, return from Lincoln Central, both direct trains. (For those railway headcodes people, 1B81 and 1B90). Soooo yeah.
I hope I have fun with mum.
:D

Nice 10 hour(ish) stay in London - enjoy the sights!
 

djpontrack

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2011
Messages
1,025
Location
Morecambe
Hiya all, my first thread....
Me and my mum have got tickets on LNER service to Kings Cross for 23 Quid, return from Lincoln Central, both direct trains. (For those railway headcodes people, 1B81 and 1B90). Soooo yeah.
I hope I have fun with mum.
:D

What are you and your mum going to be doing? Is it a sightseeing trip or a spotting/bashing trip? Either way I hope you both have a great day. :D
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
So much to see and do in London! For excellent views of the city, it's not cheap but The Shard will offer stunning views on a sunny day. Nearest LU station is London Bridge. Tower Bridge is a 10 minute walk from there too.

Big Ben is covered in scaffolding still IIRC which is a shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top