horizonflame
Member
- Joined
- 20 Oct 2012
- Messages
- 122
Hi Guys
24/09/13 - Finishing work at 16.15. Travelling from Bromley South to Bromsgrove. I have a Woking -> London Z1-6 Season Ticket and YP Railcard.
I'm intending to travel up on the 17:23 Virgin service London Euston -> Birmingham New Street...
Boundary Zone 6 -> Milton Keynes Anytime Day Single £11.40
Milton Keynes -> Bromsgrove SVH Off-Peak Single £13.10*
25/09/13 - Travelling home from Birmingham New Street to Woking.
Birmingham New Street -> London Euston Advance £7.50 12:30
*I was wondering if Virgin telesales would sell me the SVH given that I'll have an advance ticket for my BHM->EUS return journey?
Or any other options appreciated
24/09/13 - Finishing work at 16.15. Travelling from Bromley South to Bromsgrove. I have a Woking -> London Z1-6 Season Ticket and YP Railcard.
I'm intending to travel up on the 17:23 Virgin service London Euston -> Birmingham New Street...
Boundary Zone 6 -> Milton Keynes Anytime Day Single £11.40
Milton Keynes -> Bromsgrove SVH Off-Peak Single £13.10*
25/09/13 - Travelling home from Birmingham New Street to Woking.
Birmingham New Street -> London Euston Advance £7.50 12:30
*I was wondering if Virgin telesales would sell me the SVH given that I'll have an advance ticket for my BHM->EUS return journey?
Or any other options appreciated
