Class15
Established Member
Hi all,
I’m looking to get up to Crewe on Wednesday the 30th July to get the railtour the following day. The timing isn’t particularly important to me but evening is ideal. However, I can see that the service via Birmingham is priced at £78.00 (3 adults) and the service via the Trent Valley is at least £100. The LNWR train also seems to be £90, which is higher than I expected in comparison with Avanti. This is on Trainpal.
Timings aren’t that important and I’m not in much of a rush.
Many thanks in advance and any advice much appreciated.
I’m looking to get up to Crewe on Wednesday the 30th July to get the railtour the following day. The timing isn’t particularly important to me but evening is ideal. However, I can see that the service via Birmingham is priced at £78.00 (3 adults) and the service via the Trent Valley is at least £100. The LNWR train also seems to be £90, which is higher than I expected in comparison with Avanti. This is on Trainpal.
Timings aren’t that important and I’m not in much of a rush.
Many thanks in advance and any advice much appreciated.