stuartmoss
Member
Can anyone give me an idea of realistically how long such a journey would take via DLR and Tube?
Thanks!
Thanks!

It would take around 90 minutes, 82 minutes to be precise but you have to be prepared for minor delays and sometimes the trains can take a while to come in off-peak.
I would recommend going from London City Airport to Canning Town on DLR, then Jubilee line westbound to Green Park, then the Piccadilly line for the rest of the route.![]()
It would take around 90 minutes, 82 minutes to be precise but you have to be prepared for minor delays and sometimes the trains can take a while to come in off-peak.
I would recommend going from London City Airport to Canning Town on DLR, then Jubilee line westbound to Green Park, then the Piccadilly line for the rest of the route.![]()
which is exactly what the tube map app suggests.
I land at London City at 18:15, so after disembarkation and baggage claim, I'd guess it will be around 18:45 to 19:00.