• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Bus Museum 2023 Spring Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Afternoon All,

The London Bus Museum held their annual Spring Gathering on Sunday, 16th April and as I haven't been for several years I decided to go along. I took some video footage while I was there and Part One is now on YouTube; here's the link if anyone would like to have a look:


Hope it's of interest.

TTFN,

Ron.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top