RyanOPlasty
Member
I regularly took Londonmidland Trains from Nuneaton to Euston a few years ago. Times were a little slower than Virgin Trains, but not much.
Typically times were between 1hr 10 and 1hr 20. For example, the 07:27 stopping at Rugby and MK was timetabled to Euston at 08:41, usually arriving a few minutes early
I'll be travelling on the LNWR 07:26 tomorrow, timetabled arrival in Euston is 09:02 a full 22 minutes or nearly 30% longer.
Avanti services still seem to be timetabled to take the same time as Virgin. What's going on?
Typically times were between 1hr 10 and 1hr 20. For example, the 07:27 stopping at Rugby and MK was timetabled to Euston at 08:41, usually arriving a few minutes early
I'll be travelling on the LNWR 07:26 tomorrow, timetabled arrival in Euston is 09:02 a full 22 minutes or nearly 30% longer.
Avanti services still seem to be timetabled to take the same time as Virgin. What's going on?