Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
This is /my guess/ based on what they have always done before => middle of day berthing at Camden combined with RTT having the correct 100 mph 321 timing load not 110 mph 350; yes I know RTT timing load is not a diagram however 3 years of precedence is LNW 319s are correctly differentiated in RTT.
What is typed below is based on day time to and from Camden; do not assume from this list any connection between a.m. Camden arrivals and p.m. Camden departures; I have not included early morning and late evening ECS from other locations; nor have I looked at weekends or "outside the box".
So it is a guess - I think a good one - allow for typos etc, so constructive feedback appreciated.
Anybody needing and wishing to do Northampton should do so before the timetable change based on this, if it is correct.
TR UK mag just out has an article on LMW fleet plans and 8car 319s are slated for early replacement by 6car 730s; my guess is the apparent increased in 319s mileage compared with past couple of years is in readyness to better utilise 730s when available.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
update
While I based that lot on past 3 years precedecne and experience it seems that other have other opinions and stated the workings from 12/22 are one 8car and one 12car. So who knows.
This is /my guess/ based on what they have always done before => middle of day berthing at Camden combined with RTT having the correct 100 mph 321 timing load not 110 mph 350; yes I know RTT timing load is not a diagram however 3 years of precedence is LNW 319s are correctly differentiated in RTT.
What is typed below is based on day time to and from Camden; do not assume from this list any connection between a.m. Camden arrivals and p.m. Camden departures; I have not included early morning and late evening ECS from other locations; nor have I looked at weekends or "outside the box".
So it is a guess - I think a good one - allow for typos etc, so constructive feedback appreciated.
Anybody needing and wishing to do Northampton should do so before the timetable change based on this, if it is correct.
TR UK mag just out has an article on LMW fleet plans and 8car 319s are slated for early replacement by 6car 730s; my guess is the apparent increased in 319s mileage compared with past couple of years is in readyness to better utilise 730s when available.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
update
While I based that lot on past 3 years precedecne and experience it seems that other have other opinions and stated the workings from 12/22 are one 8car and one 12car. So who knows.
Remember folks these will ALWAYS be subject to short notice, cancellation and/or delay I don’t have updated Saturday or Sunday diagrams but here are the latest diagrams from 22/05/2023 Locati…
partimespotter.wordpress.com
and my guesstimated effort wrong
although working from Camden CS was still the right idea
Looks like some LNR 319s were brought out to work two additional services from Rugby today although I can't find any photos. 2Z12 and 2Z14 although 2Z14 was cancelled due to operators request (perhaps due to the fatality on the Coventry to New Street route?).
There were two issues yesterday, around midday there was unfotunately a one under at Marston Green, then later on there was a points failure around Northampton.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.