Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
With the return leg of a super off-peak with non protected priv today are there restrictions on the service I can catch this afternoon? Unsure of exact time as it depends what time the cricket ends at Scarborough
I understand you hold the return half of a super off-peak return from London Terminals to York with a staff travel card discount costing £27.50 or to Scarborough costing £30.70.
This ticket does not carry any afternoon time restrictions southbound.
I understand you hold the return half of a super off-peak return from London Terminals to York with a staff travel card discount costing £27.50 or to Scarborough costing £30.70.
This ticket does not carry any afternoon time restrictions southbound.