Are you sure about that? I thought it was online only.The LNER Family Return is a ticket that should be purchasable at any station
I have had a similar issue with the old ATW Club 55 ticket, that was only available on the ATW web-site, unless you knew the discount code to enter in other web-sites.The LNER Family Return is a ticket that should be purchasable at any station yet it’s not appearing on national planner results, even though it’s available via the LNER website. This is wrong, any ideas how it can be fixed ?
Are you sure about that? I thought it was online only.
14. LNER Family Return tickets are available to buy online, at stations and through third parties such as travel agents. These tickets can't be sold onboard or through station self-service ticket machines.
I can confirm there's a poster at York station which advertises it as available "online or in the travel centre".Are you sure about that? I thought it was online only.
I stand corrected.I can confirm there's a poster at York station which advertises it as available "online or in the travel centre".
Well, they're not going to be doing it themselves. They'll pass it on to the relevant team but it's not going to happen instantly, especially at this time of year.LNER Twitter robots say they are looking into it but I expect that’s a lie. Yet another broken aspect of our dreadful
railways.
I'm fairly confident the correct people will already know and be able to check why, as Haywain has said though it'll most likely be after the Christmas break.LNER Twitter robots say they are looking into it but I expect that’s a lie. Yet another broken aspect of our dreadful
railways.
Turns out it was there all the time, you just need to select a service with availability.
LNER are looking into it - that's why Wallsendmag has made a comment here. Other than the fare not showing in the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner, what is the problem? I can't see that anything is happening to prevent you buying the ticket?No, it’s not there. The journey I posted above is still not showing on the National Rail site. But it should be, and LNER have confirmed this is an error and are looking into it, or at least that’s what they say.
LNER are looking into it - that's why Wallsendmag has made a comment here. Other than the fare not showing in the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner, what is the problem? I can't see that anything is happening to prevent you buying the ticket?
Doesn’t really matter what my scenario is, it’s not working and should be - preventing customers from buying the ticket in the way that they are entitled to. And no doubt this happens for thousands of other tickets too - all part of the Big Train Cartel.
It's definitely there for that journey although the price is wrong, click on the "return Tickets" tab. Big Train Cartel ????? Tell me more

It is there just twice ,it’s been flagged up as incorrect.Quite, the fare that should be there isn’t.
Don’t be so precious about the Big Train Set![]()