• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Delay Repay - says it's paid when it hasnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEMW

New Member
Joined
6 Aug 2019
Messages
1
Hi

My husband and I travelled on 2/7/19 from KGX to Gleneagles in First Class on a Single Advanced First ticket each costing £69.95.

The train was more than 30 mins late in arriving at Gleneagles so Delay Repay kicked in.

I submitted 2 applications for the tickets and received only 1 refund of £34.98 into my bank account. I have repeatedly emailed LNER's Delay Repay to state there were 2 applications made, supplying both reference numbers, but they keep using the same email template saying both applications have been settled. I have sent a screenshot of the bank account to no avail. It may only be £34.98 but the principle matters.

I have just sent an email to David Horne, CEO LNER highlighting its failure to find out where the missing £34.98 has gone to - surely providing last 4 digits of a bank account can be provided.

If I cant get any resolution from LNER - what is my next course of action?

Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top