WesternLancer
Veteran Member
- Joined
- 12 Apr 2019
- Messages
- 15,275
Does anyone have the correct diagrams planned for Class 91 and Mk4 sets for Saturday 9th Oct?
I will post them later this eveningDoes anyone have the correct diagrams planned for Class 91 and Mk4 sets for Saturday 9th Oct?
Thanks - will be appreciated when you have the chance.I will post them later this evening
Forgot last night, but here we are:-Thanks - will be appreciated when you have the chance.
Many thanks - much appreciated!Forgot last night, but here we are:-
NL401 - 1A09 0715 Leeds - Kings X, 1D10 1035 Kings X - Leeds, 1A31 1315 Leeds - Kings X, 3N33 Kings X to Kings X, 1N33 1936 Kings X to York.
NL402 - 1A01 0505 Leeds - Kings X, 1D06 0833 Kings X - Leeds, 1A26 1115 Leeds - Kings X, 1D18 1435 King's X- Leeds,
NL403 - 1Y00 0440 York - Kings X, 1D04 0735 Kings X - Leeds, 1A22 1015 Leeds - Kings X, 1D16 1335 King X - Leeds, 1A40 1615 Leeds - Kings X, 1D30 1933 Kings X - Bradford
What is this journey or is it an error?1N33 1936 Kings X to York.
As it states Kings Cross to York.What is this journey or is it an error?
I did not think there was a 1936 Kings Cross to York. Can you give me a bit more detail?As it states Kings Cross to York.
A quick search on lner website shows engineering work for several weeks, a check on RTT also shows this service!!I did not think there was a 1936 Kings Cross to York. Can you give me a bit more detail?
Correct. I did not realise you were referring to Saturdays.A quick search on lner website shows engineering work for several weeks, a check on RTT also shows this service!!
Revised for engineering works. Usually it would be the 20:00 Kings Cross - Sunderland (which I think normally terminates at Newcastle on Saturdays), but there’s no access to Heaton on weekends currently so the service is terminating at York.What is this journey or is it an error?
Hi folks! I'm in Retford tomorrow and hopefully might get to see a train or 2 in-between what I'm doing there. Just wondering if anyone knows do these also apply for tomorrow? Thanks in advanceForgot last night, but here we are:-
NL401 - 1A09 0715 Leeds - Kings X, 1D10 1035 Kings X - Leeds, 1A31 1315 Leeds - Kings X, 3N33 Kings X to Kings X, 1N33 1936 Kings X to York.
NL402 - 1A01 0505 Leeds - Kings X, 1D06 0833 Kings X - Leeds, 1A26 1115 Leeds - Kings X, 1D18 1435 King's X- Leeds,
NL403 - 1Y00 0440 York - Kings X, 1D04 0735 Kings X - Leeds, 1A22 1015 Leeds - Kings X, 1D16 1335 King X - Leeds, 1A40 1615 Leeds - Kings X, 1D30 1933 Kings X - Bradford