• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LMS timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikestone1952

Member
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Messages
299
whilst on Jury Service at Chester I purchased an October 1923 LMS Western Division timetable from a charity shop, which seemed remarkable value at £10.00.
;
Rather oddly trains between Kidsgrove and Sandbach and Stoke and Market Drayton seem to be missing.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,988
Location
Airedale
Not knowing much about the LMSR - is the rest of the ex North Staffs system included?
 

mikestone1952

Member
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Messages
299
The main lines and the Potteries loop through Hanley are included. I did wonder if because the NSR amalgamation was later than the main grouping, i only lines the LNWR worked over are included.
;
 

krus_aragon

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2009
Messages
6,107
Location
North Wales
That's a nice acquisition.

I've got an 1896 LNWR timetable that I picked up for a pittance in Cardiff some years ago. If you'd like to compare before/after services on any particular routes, just drop me a line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top