Mile Post 13
Member
Hi, can anyone help please ?
I am looking to find a copy of the London Midland Region Section CA (Euston to Crewe) Passenger and Parcels WTT for the period May 1984 to My 1985 and/or May 1985 to May 1986 for historical research purposes.
I have tried every possible search option to find a copy to buy but this particular WTT is not available as far as I can establish.
I am also more than happy to ger a pdf scan, or even the temporary loan if anyone would be willing to do this.
If anyone can assist I would be very grateful indeed.
If this is the wrong section of the Forum please will the mods move ?
Many thanks in advance
I am looking to find a copy of the London Midland Region Section CA (Euston to Crewe) Passenger and Parcels WTT for the period May 1984 to My 1985 and/or May 1985 to May 1986 for historical research purposes.
I have tried every possible search option to find a copy to buy but this particular WTT is not available as far as I can establish.
I am also more than happy to ger a pdf scan, or even the temporary loan if anyone would be willing to do this.
If anyone can assist I would be very grateful indeed.
If this is the wrong section of the Forum please will the mods move ?
Many thanks in advance