• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LM Great Escape - 23rd to 31st Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannedfrog

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2010
Messages
537
My bet would be that they were asked to change at Stafford, and no further action taken.
Precisely!
I feel bad for not providing them with train times beforehand.
As far as I know there are no direct LM trains between London and Liverpool, and I didn't even know to find routes myself online until someone above told me how.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,295
Correct, LM do not operate any direct routes from EUs - LIV
 

tannedfrog

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2010
Messages
537
on the way back it took them 5 hours via Birmingham apparently! that can't be the quickest way surely!
 

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,295
No, the quickest way is:
NB- Euston - Stafford - Liverpool
SB - Liverpool - Stafford -Euston
 

Class 33

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2009
Messages
2,362
I didn't get opportunity to take advantage of this great offer during this period myself. Maybe next time I will, and make good use of it travelling all over the LM network all day. Anyone know whenabouts the next Great Escape promotion is likely to be?
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
There was also one between Christmas and New Year last year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top