• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Llandudno to Wrexham return (via shotton not available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
Hello, just noticed whilst looking at booking tickets to Wrexham that any via shotton are not available for purchase.

I have travelled to Liverpool and Wrexham changing at Shotton in the past and never had any issues.

Have I being in the wrong doing so in the Wrexham direction or has something changed?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2013
Messages
1,712
I am having no problems buying Llandudno-Wrexham General tickets with an itinerary changing at Shotton and then going via Hawarden. I put "via Hawarden" into both the National Rail Enquiries journey planner and the C2C mixing deck. Both offered the £21.70 anytime day return for a same-day return journey.
 

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
Screenshot_20181102-110757_National Rail.jpg The via shotton ones don't have an option to select them on NRE, although I have just downloaded the TfW app and it seems to be fine on there.

Must just be a NRE glitch.

Thanks all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top