Hi all,
If I search for Llandudno [LLD] to Oxford [OXF] on nationalrail.co.uk on the 5th June leaving 15:00, then I get these options:
15:11 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 20:14
18:05 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 22:08
18:55 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 06:25
but if I do the same on redspottedhanky.com then I get:
15:11 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 19:14
16:52 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 21:38
18:05 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 22:08
18:55 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 07:14
So RSH thinks the 15:11 option is 1h quicker, only RSH thinks a 16:52 option exists, they agree on the 18:05 option, and NR thinks the 18:55 option is 49mins quicker.
Can anyone explain what's going on please?
Are all the journeys suggested by both sites valid?
Thanks
Ian
If I search for Llandudno [LLD] to Oxford [OXF] on nationalrail.co.uk on the 5th June leaving 15:00, then I get these options:
15:11 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 20:14
18:05 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 22:08
18:55 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 06:25
but if I do the same on redspottedhanky.com then I get:
15:11 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 19:14
16:52 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 21:38
18:05 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 22:08
18:55 Llandudno [LLD] Oxford [OXF] 07:14
So RSH thinks the 15:11 option is 1h quicker, only RSH thinks a 16:52 option exists, they agree on the 18:05 option, and NR thinks the 18:55 option is 49mins quicker.
Can anyone explain what's going on please?
Are all the journeys suggested by both sites valid?
Thanks
Ian