• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Llandudno to Leeds, on 21st July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redshoe

New Member
Joined
9 Jul 2023
Messages
4
Location
Sussex
I'm aiming to catch the 08:53 from here to go to Leeds on the 21st July. I am aware of the strike day, the day before (20th July) and just wonder if this train will be unaffected. There are earlier trains so I'm hopeful that all will be Ok. This train leaves from Llandudno station at 08:43. Does anyone think that this train might still be affected by the strike from the day before ?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

L401CJF

Established Member
Joined
16 Oct 2019
Messages
1,486
Location
Wirral
I'm aiming to catch the 08:53 from here to go to Leeds on the 21st July. I am aware of the strike day, the day before (20th July) and just wonder if this train will be unaffected. There are earlier trains so I'm hopeful that all will be Ok. This train leaves from Llandudno station at 08:43. Does anyone think that this train might still be affected by the strike from the day before ?
That service is operated by Transport for Wales who arn't involved in any of the strikes. I see no reason why it shouldn't run, the days after strikes were early services didn't run were the Network Rail strikes (as trains were all out of place from the previous day). As far as I know the Network Rail dispute has been resolved, so see no reason why that wouldn't run as planned.

Sure somebody else will correct me if I'm wrong!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top