I decided to try and get on the brand new double decker national express coach running on the A1 and on other routes. Sadly, this failed as I would have a video if not. I waited for the first A1 to go and then I saw that the next coach was double decker; I went to buy my tickets. I came back and I had noticed that the display had been switched on - for route 509!! I still got on the coach that came which was single decker, with the thought in mind of seeing if the NBFL Bodied Volvo B5LH was running on 13 which goes to Golders Green like the A1. It was running so I decided to wait for it and then film inside the empty bus once onboard. I then filmed some short and some long downhill electric starts, as well as the convenient placing of the windowsill at the back of the bus!!
I would like to share the video with all interested in getting an insight of how the bus looks like. It sounds like any other B5LH but the bodywork design features to me seemed amazing.
https://youtu.be/RP1_e4ZEJy0
Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
I would like to share the video with all interested in getting an insight of how the bus looks like. It sounds like any other B5LH but the bodywork design features to me seemed amazing.
https://youtu.be/RP1_e4ZEJy0
Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk