• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmallcheese

New Member
Joined
24 Nov 2021
Messages
2
Location
Bridgwater
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for letting me join the forum.

I am looking for some advice - I have a number of Livery posters as per the attached (the attached is a good example, some of the others are marked).

These were gifted to me as a child, by a family member who I understand may have been part of the design team.

I am looking to sell these, as I don’t have any use for them, and would like them to be available to a collector.

would anyone be able to offer any advice as to where I could advertise?

Thank You!

D
 

Attachments

  • D828B83A-B138-49B2-ADAB-C3D24C72F96B.jpeg
    D828B83A-B138-49B2-ADAB-C3D24C72F96B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 54
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pdeaves

Established Member
Joined
14 Sep 2014
Messages
5,932
Location
Gateway to the South West
Welcome.

Can't answer the specific question, but for general interest, that looks like a page from a design handbook (i.e. how to apply the livery correctly).
 

thesmallcheese

New Member
Joined
24 Nov 2021
Messages
2
Location
Bridgwater
Thank you for the comment. I noticed that there are a few posts on Pinterest for example which show a book, and has these images as the pages. Unfortunately I just have 12 of the pages, but hopefully they will be of interest to someone!
 

32475

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2019
Messages
815
Location
Sandwich
I would think EBay would be a good bet and listed under Railway Poster Original or else Railway Ephemera or Railway Poster.
Incidentally I love that the nameplates on the locos actually say ‘Nameplate’!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top