Tottenham Flyer
Member
NXEA 321360 returning from Doncaster tomorrow after relivery.
Scotrail also notes 170456 in for relivery.
EC 82206 & 82218 in EC livery.
170434, 170470, 170471, 170425, 170456 and now Scotrail gen forum notes 170457 in for reliveryIs ScotRail undertaking a relivery programme on all 170s as this is the second to be recently treated
No, It's still on. I included 170434 because it had been reiveried. I has still got the vinyls.Great news. The First vinyl has not stood the test of time

91102 was today named City of York
Does that mean it is now in EC livery?
321425 in service yet?
I assume they all keep their names
Nope. Still knackered along with 315850.
Are there any plans to get these 2 units back in service? As I went past Ilford this week they are both dumped at the back of the yard in a very folorn state.....I am guessing they will need lots of money and work lavished on them to get them up to usual crap standards that we have come to expect from Ilford and NX!
acording to the contract that NX have the answer is yes. If they don't they face financial sanction......321 425 is still in Silverlink livery and 315 850 in One but both look awful!Do they not need to be done for the franchise changeover? Don't Abellio's plans pretty much require them back in action?