• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery lists for LM,XC,EM,NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
Thanks Tottenham Flyer - how about 357212 - you have solved 207 and given us 213, so 212 remains the missing link!!
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
Leave it with me.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
No news on 357212, but NXEA 321338 made it's way to Doncaster earlier for relivery.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I can confirm that 357 212 is in NX livery.

Am I now looking for 214 & 216??
 
Last edited:

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
317886 in NX white yet? They plod along at not only a slow pace but a funny one as well- never expected them to return to 512!
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
I'm not at work until next week, but I have just phoned a mate at work who informs me that 317512 is still at Chart Leacon, therefore 317886 will still be running around in blue. I hope its still around when I get back next week as its the last light blue one left, and I'd quite like a picture.

They appear to be being done slowly as there's only 1 317 away at a time for relivery, whereas there's 2 321's away at a time.

Anyone thats interested in 317511, its still at Ilford 'waiting parts'.
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Okay thanks. London Midland have repainted all its 321s apart from 321413/415 so far? Have they seen interior refurbishment afaik they haven't? How long will the 7 stay with LM? What's happening to 418-420 I have these recorded as unallocated?

FCC 321s... is 405 still in Silverlink livery? I have 321401-6/9 in FCC livery with 407-8/10 in SL livery?
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
FCC 321s... is 405 still in Silverlink livery? I have 321401-6/9 in FCC livery with 407-8/10 in SL livery?

Most recent photographs show 321405 [22 June] & 321410 [6 August] in Silverlink livery.

321408 is in FCC livery [photo dated 12th April].

thejunction.org notes this too.

Any recent changes welcome. Will be added to FCC countdown thread.
 

Ibex

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2010
Messages
801
Okay thanks. London Midland have repainted all its 321s apart from 321413/415 so far? Have they seen interior refurbishment afaik they haven't? How long will the 7 stay with LM? What's happening to 418-420 I have these recorded as unallocated?

FCC 321s... is 405 still in Silverlink livery? I have 321401-6/9 in FCC livery with 407-8/10 in SL livery?

Correct RE: LM 321's. 416 however is still running around unbranded with no LM logo's.
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Was on an ex Northern Spirit 156 the other day. One table missing and the armrests eroded plus mould on the overhead rack strips... lets hope they get refurbished soon. Went on an 'ex works' 156 very very nice love the carpets and upholstery what a contrast!

No more Stanstead Express livery then at long long last! On to the 317/6s next then! shame the refurbishment never took off then again 321s missed out on that too... East Anglia passengers don't have it good do they...
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
The original thread about Scotrail Saltire rebranding and repaint has become dormant, so I will add ScotRail to these listings.

Currently, all former SPT Class 156 [28 sets]; 170434 [initial set] and three former Wessex 158s - 158867/870/871.

158870 was released on 19th September and 158867 has gone into Brush Barclay works.

The class 380s are being delivered with 6 sets believed to be in Glasgow : 380104-109.

380110 just arrived in Scotland.
 
Last edited:

jopsuk

Veteran Member
Joined
13 May 2008
Messages
12,774
The original Scotrail thread was about the last repaint anyway, wasn't it?
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
Noted on another post - 321433 seen heading north through Peterborough - previously stored at Eastleigh and Ilford.

Hopefully getting ready to leave unemployment and rejoin the workforce!


--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
These are additional southeastern repaints [abrail listed and I verified with photographs]:

465020
465036
465049
 
Last edited:

87015

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2006
Messages
5,078
Location
GEML/WCML/SR
Noted on another post - 321433 seen heading north through Peterborough - previously stored at Eastleigh and Ilford.

Hopefully getting ready to leave unemployment and rejoin the workforce!

Its been on lease and in use with NXEA for a while. 357017 on IL in white, should have returned to EM last night and will re-enter service next Monday.
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
How far did NX get with repainting ex Silverlink 321s and are they all in service? I heard a refurbishment was due
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
Most ex Silverlink 321's are done. 421, 422, 425, and 436 are ones off the top of my head that I know aren't repainted. No internal refresh/refurbishment. Just a C6X (relivery).
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Okay thanks. Still refurbishment is planned though isn't it- to be carried out at Clacton including installing PIS

If any one has specific livery listing for 321/4s (inc London Midland units and FCC) would be useful. I seem to be incorrect as I have marked 421-432 in the white livery
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ah sorry just read the first page still unsure about FCC though
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
btw I note WAGN fitted high backed seats to 313s but the stanchions and seat grabs are yellow did they decide on this... it seems at odds with the purple seats. Now FCC have taken over it is funny they wern't painted pink/blue?

The 317/5s were refurbished by One but did they replace flooring? Looking at wiki the flooring does not match the upholstery and looks very busy!

I am gathering an interest in the 317s as don't know much about them. It is interesting seeing the many differences in interiors and the 317/7 interior is rather splendid!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top