• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery lists for LM,XC,EM,NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Still, if it looks photoshopped to me at first, I don't like the technique.
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Fair enough, each to their own, but panning is quite a popular technique, and that's all Matt has done in this case:p

His other photos look really good, but that technique looks horrible to me...

Each to their own I say!
 

xc170

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2008
Messages
815
Have a look at this,

http://fictitiousliveries.fotopic.net/p48851026.html

reminds me of the original First Great Eastern green/blue/grey livery that the 312's used to have

312718_and_312721_at_Kirby_Cross.JPG


P.S, the new avatar is of 220017 at Manchester Piccadilly on the 1st of march 08 it was coupled to another AXC liveried unit for its journey to bournmouth
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
I already said that, scroll up ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
oops wait, no, sorry, wrong thread :( Sorry 175fan - don't listen to me :(
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
The following 313s are in FCC Pink

313018
313024
313025
313026
313027
313028
313029
313030
313031
313032
313033
313035
313036
313037
313038
313039
313040
313041
313042
313043
313044
313045
313046
313047
313048
313049
313050
313051
313052
313053
313054
313055
313056
313057
313058
313059
313060
313061
313062
313063
313064

The following 317s are in FCC Pink

317345

The following 319s are in FCC Pink.

319/0

319001
319006
319007

319/3

319372
319373

319/4

319421
319422
319423
319424
319425 (The first unit to go pink)
319426
319427
319428
319429
319431
319432
319433
319434
319435
319436
319437
319438
319439
319440
319441
319442
319443
319444
319445
319446
319447
319449
319450
319456
319457
319458
319459
319460
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
"samj" reports on the northernrailways forum that NXEC 43312 is in NX livery - photographed at Kings Cross. It had been at Loughborough for mtu engine fitting.

thejunction.co.uk notes that XC 170398 is also reliveried.
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
"samj" reports on the northernrailways forum that NXEC 43312 is in NX livery - photographed at Kings Cross. It had been at Loughborough for mtu engine fitting.

thejunction.co.uk notes that XC 170398 is also reliveried.

aah - saw that at Brush works, but couldn't see what number - so couldn't see what 43 it was :( they had FGW 43002/003 up until recently - think they were the last FGW valentas left
 

P156KWJ

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2007
Messages
4,226
Location
Nottinghamshire
http://members.madasafish.com/~dysgraphyk/156/class156_liv-nx.htm This Page shall be updating whenever they hear news of NXEA 156s getting the repaint. I hsould mention, though, that the site doesn't get updated that often.

Also has a photo of 156419 in the new livery, which I can't decide upon. The more I see it, the more it grows on me.

TC_156419_nx-launch_Norwich_100308.jpg


Image from the above webpage

That has to be one of the best liveries ever applied to a 156 I think. I never fully liked CT green or 'one' livery on a 156. I really like those colours :)
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Yeah. As I said, it is growing on me. The more I see it, the more I'm beginning to like it. I think with all these new liveries, that I just need to get used to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top