• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery lists for LM,XC,EM,NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
901/902/903/906/908/909/911/919/926/934 are the 10 left to do. Think the homepage is a little error by PaintYourWagon that's all. ;)

Thanks for the tip - I was working from another list - my recollection is that there was a mix-up earlier in the year and I had not corrected that list. Pleased that you are keeping an eye on me !!:D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,038
Location
Gloucester
Thanks 158722 for the clarification.

It was my error in cut and pasting the list then adding the ones I thought were done - I did 267/278 instead of 278/279.

Much appreciated for validating the data - we have some correct facts to work with.

150281 is now in the new livery, 150267 and 150282 are in the current light blue livery.
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
90002 made its way north to Crewe today for its exam. It'll be off to Toton in a few weeks for repaint before returning to Norwich.

90010 has been painted at Toton and should be heading back to Norwich within the next couple of days.

DVT 82107 (former NXEA Silver) went to Loughborough a week or two ago for works and repaint.

I've also been tipped to keep an eye on 317655 & 317658 which are both currently at Clacton. They should be moving back to Ilford within the next couple of days.
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
GA have started to convert the interim livery of white with blue doors to a new version of the GAR livery with a lower grey skirt and red doors.

Initial units are 317655 and 317658.
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
GA have started to convert the interim livery of white with blue doors to a new version of the GAR livery with a lower grey skirt and red doors.

Initial units are 317655 and 317658.

I understand it to be these two units only, because of the introduction of the "new" Cambridge - Stansted service today. These units were chosen as they have the NX interior making them smarter than the remaining 317/6 fleet.

I maybe wrong, but I don't understand any of the other 317's to be being done.
 

fgwrich

Established Member
Joined
15 Apr 2009
Messages
10,650
Location
Hampshire
I understand it to be these two units only, because of the introduction of the "new" Cambridge - Stansted service today. These units were chosen as they have the NX interior making them smarter than the remaining 317/6 fleet.

I maybe wrong, but I don't understand any of the other 317's to be being done.

Which is a shame if it is just the two units as from this picture, I think it looks rather smart!

http://railpicturelibrary.zenfolio.com/p793657826/h1f6f050e#h14ecf498
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
I understand it to be these two units only, because of the introduction of the "new" Cambridge - Stansted service today. These units were chosen as they have the NX interior making them smarter than the remaining 317/6 fleet.

I maybe wrong, but I don't understand any of the other 317's to be being done.[/QUOTE

Why did nxea only refurbish a few 317/6s back in 2008 talk was of treating them all along witg the 321s insteas of these pointless trials
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
465250 came back this morning, 465242 on its way to Wabtec now.

With a 3 week turn around on each unit and 16 units left, it will take 48 weeks to finish the 465 fleet. That's 27th June 2015 (not accounting for any delays).
 
Last edited:

SprinterMan

Established Member
Joined
20 Sep 2010
Messages
2,341
Location
Hertford
I understand it to be these two units only, because of the introduction of the "new" Cambridge - Stansted service today. These units were chosen as they have the NX interior making them smarter than the remaining 317/6 fleet.

I maybe wrong, but I don't understand any of the other 317's to be being done.

Wasn't there a 3rd 317/6 with the grey interior?

Adam :D
 

158722

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2009
Messages
831
334011 was released on Wednesday and straight back into traffic next day. No unit sent to Brodie's due to Commonwealth Games requirements.

Looks like 334005 may have moved to Broadie's, leaving 334004 as the last survivor in orginal livery.
 

Strathclyder

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2013
Messages
3,837
Location
Clydebank
Looks like 334005 may have moved to Broadie's, leaving 334004 as the last survivor in orginal livery.
Brodies' have really got the last few 334s done quickly. Need to get out and get a pic of 334004 soon.
BTW, have 334006 & 334012 been refurbished internally? Last time I checked, they both still had their SPT interiors.
 

ST156

Member
Joined
10 May 2014
Messages
154
Greater Anglia DVT 82107 returned to C.P. this week and 82118 headed off to Loughborough for its repaint.

Also have heard rumours that 91118 (The last remaining blue 91) is due to be repainted very soon. The following movement is taking place today from Bounds Green to Doncaster Works

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O22033/2014/08/09/advanced

I would imagine this is 91118, is anyone able to confirm?
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
Just noticed as well that 365523 and 365540 have been repainted but aren't on the list.
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Just noticed as well that 365523 and 365540 have been repainted but aren't on the list.

We should see further work to install compliant toilets very soon with units retrofitted.

Secondly and I realise this has been brought up before but any reason why Southeastern networkers first appeared without a stripe and the equipment cupboards painted/vinyled? Am I right this work was finished at depots? As far as I know later units are delivered completed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top