scottie
Member
153376 went to neville hill tuesday. Finally!! 


334028 has been released from Wabtec Kilmarnock (not my photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_digital/tags/refurbishment/) 334023 replaces it.
GA 321438 en route to Doncaster for repaint.
317659 currently at Ilford for repaint.

Great
How many FGE 321s and ONE 317/6s are left?
Adam![]()
Thanks Tottenham Flyer for this update.
Have 321363 & 321364 returned to service yet? I'm not able to find any photographs.
Thanks Tottenham Flyer for this update.
Have 321363 & 321364 returned to service yet? I'm not able to find any photographs.
According to my records, 321439 was reliveried under national express?321439 that made the trip last week.
That is correctI make that 441-443/447-448 remaining in FGE livery now?
According to my records, 321439 was reliveried under national express?
That is correct
Ah yes, my bad. I was lookin at the wrong numberNX didn't relivery this unit squire. They did do 429...
Just for the record, GA are repainting the ends of their DVTs "one" blue to cover up the rainbow stripes properly, as NX did an appalling job (how surprising) and just slapped a small amount of paint on there, which had started to come off on most DVTs. 82107 still retains NXEA silver, albeit with GA branding now.
Adam![]()
Yeah the stripes were visible again on some units wern't they.
Apparently GA will repaint the whole fleet soon
A particularly bad example of this:
![]()
GA are going to repaint all their 90s/Mk3s/DVTs? Wow! That is good news. I didn't think they were going to bother repainting these. What is your source?
I know one coach has already been done as a trial.
A repaint for the fleet would be good, as the 'one' paint is a bit tattered these days. I was at Norwich yesterday and saw one coach that someone had cleaned graffiti off of to enthusiastically and removed the Greater Anglia logo and a spot of the 'one' paint, revealing Virgin red underneath, giving the impression the carriage was bleeding......
Adam![]()
A 334 changeover is due tomorrow.