Malton Seadog
Member
- Joined
- 16 May 2010
- Messages
- 74
Hi all,
Looking to get a return to Slough from Liverpool Lime Street on Friday 8th February, coming back Sunday 10th February.
I have a 16-25 railcard.
Time constraints: afternoon preferable on Friday but not essential, but must arrive back in Liverpool by 11pm on the Sunday.
The cheapest I've found is a standard EC website search:
14:04 via Crewe, Euston, Paddington: £14.50
return:
17:20 via Paddington, Euston, Crewe: £22.10
TOTAL: £36.60.
Any help finding something a little cheaper would be great. Thanks!
Looking to get a return to Slough from Liverpool Lime Street on Friday 8th February, coming back Sunday 10th February.
I have a 16-25 railcard.
Time constraints: afternoon preferable on Friday but not essential, but must arrive back in Liverpool by 11pm on the Sunday.
The cheapest I've found is a standard EC website search:
14:04 via Crewe, Euston, Paddington: £14.50
return:
17:20 via Paddington, Euston, Crewe: £22.10
TOTAL: £36.60.
Any help finding something a little cheaper would be great. Thanks!