ChrisTheRef
Established Member
Here's a good one for you:
Tuesday 18th August - traveling with YP railcard
Liverpool S Pway - Northampton (arriving 1200ish)
Northampton - Wigan N Western (must arrive before 1930)
Wigan N Western - Liverpool S Pway (departing 2200 or later)
The only way I can of doing it is SVR LPY - NMP for £37.90 then CDR WBQ - WGN for £3.10. I think the first ticket would be valid to WBQ for a foot connection to WAC.
Help very much appreciated. Cheers guys
Tuesday 18th August - traveling with YP railcard
Liverpool S Pway - Northampton (arriving 1200ish)
Northampton - Wigan N Western (must arrive before 1930)
Wigan N Western - Liverpool S Pway (departing 2200 or later)
The only way I can of doing it is SVR LPY - NMP for £37.90 then CDR WBQ - WGN for £3.10. I think the first ticket would be valid to WBQ for a foot connection to WAC.
Help very much appreciated. Cheers guys