Any ideas of the mileage for this on the central line?
4 Dec 2011 #1 M mappman1000 Member Joined 21 Jun 2010 Messages 123 Location Ipswich, Suffolk Any ideas of the mileage for this on the central line?
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
4 Dec 2011 #2 M Max Forum Staff Staff Member Administrator Joined 8 Jun 2005 Messages 5,466 Location Cambridge Moved to London Underground.
4 Dec 2011 #3 12CSVT Established Member Joined 18 Aug 2010 Messages 2,611 6 miles 69 chains according to 'Rapid transit Miles & Chains'
4 Dec 2011 #4 OxtedL Established Member Associate Staff Quizmaster Joined 23 Mar 2011 Messages 2,631 I would suggest http://www.mileage.railmiles.org but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment.
I would suggest http://www.mileage.railmiles.org but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment.
4 Dec 2011 #5 M mappman1000 Member Joined 21 Jun 2010 Messages 123 Location Ipswich, Suffolk OxtedL said: I would suggest http://www.mileage.railmiles.org but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment. Click to expand... White city always errors on there, which is why I came here and thanks
OxtedL said: I would suggest http://www.mileage.railmiles.org but it doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment. Click to expand... White city always errors on there, which is why I came here and thanks
4 Dec 2011 #6 OxtedL Established Member Associate Staff Quizmaster Joined 23 Mar 2011 Messages 2,631 Things like Oxted Bay (which seemed to work when I last checked it yonks ago) have stopped working. Normally LUL works on railmiles, so sorry I couldn't help but glad you got your answer.
Things like Oxted Bay (which seemed to work when I last checked it yonks ago) have stopped working. Normally LUL works on railmiles, so sorry I couldn't help but glad you got your answer.
5 Dec 2011 #7 D Daniel Established Member Joined 5 Oct 2005 Messages 2,568 Location London 6 miles and 68 chains.