Hi all,
I'm planning a trip for two to Southampton going down on September 1st and returning on the 3rd.
Living on the Wirral we can get to both Liverpool Lime Street and Chester quite easily.
At the moment the best price I've found is the following per person:
Out
Advance single CTR - SOU
£36.00
Dep. CTR 09:55 1/9/11
(Change at Crewe and Wolverhampton)
Rtn
Advance single SOU - LIV
£35.00
Dep. SOU 12:30 3/9/11
(Via London)
I'm just wondering if it would be possible to get this any cheaper, perhaps by splitting or taking another route I haven't considered etc..
We're not that bothered by TOC or duration by allowing one day for travel each way anyway.
Many thanks!
I'm planning a trip for two to Southampton going down on September 1st and returning on the 3rd.
Living on the Wirral we can get to both Liverpool Lime Street and Chester quite easily.
At the moment the best price I've found is the following per person:
Out
Advance single CTR - SOU
£36.00
Dep. CTR 09:55 1/9/11
(Change at Crewe and Wolverhampton)
Rtn
Advance single SOU - LIV
£35.00
Dep. SOU 12:30 3/9/11
(Via London)
I'm just wondering if it would be possible to get this any cheaper, perhaps by splitting or taking another route I haven't considered etc..
We're not that bothered by TOC or duration by allowing one day for travel each way anyway.
Many thanks!
