announcements
Member
- Joined
- 31 Mar 2011
- Messages
- 718
Every time I travel southbound from Essex Road and Old Street, I can't help but notice a little lit passageway equidistant between the stations on the left in direction of travel.
Does anyone know what this is?
The trains typically travel quite slow but even so, it's really difficult to get a glimpse of what it might be. It could be an electrical substation but I wonder why it is permanently lit (and quite well, I hasten to add). Or is it an emergency stairs and if so where does it come out to?
A bit of a "Hidden London" moment!
Does anyone know what this is?
The trains typically travel quite slow but even so, it's really difficult to get a glimpse of what it might be. It could be an electrical substation but I wonder why it is permanently lit (and quite well, I hasten to add). Or is it an emergency stairs and if so where does it come out to?
A bit of a "Hidden London" moment!