• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lime street to Euston 1/8 only LNW available no avanti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
570
I am travelling to Liverpool from London and have been able to purchase outbound tickets with Avanti on Wednesday 29th of July but I can't seem to book a return on Saturday 1st of August. There are seats on LNW changing at Crewe. Avanti shows availablity on the Monday.

Does anyone know why no trains show as available with Aventi for the weekend? Will they become available or should I book with LNW?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Joined
3 Feb 2013
Messages
24,848
Does anyone know why no trains show as available with Aventi for the weekend? Will they become available or should I book with LNW?
Because they are not on sale yet. The Avanti website, linked above, indicates that they should be available from Wednesday 13th May.
 
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
570
Thanks very much for the information. I was confused by the fact that tickets for the following Monday are already available.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Please take a look here

That is a very useful page thanks for the link
 

Haywain

Veteran Member
Joined
3 Feb 2013
Messages
24,848
I was confused by the fact that tickets for the following Monday are already available.
It is often the case that tickets for Saturdays and Sundays go on sale later than the surrounding weekdays. This is usually due to the timetable alterations caused by engineering works.
 
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
570
It is often the case that tickets for Saturdays and Sundays go on sale later than the surrounding weekdays. This is usually due to the timetable alterations caused by engineering works.
Yes I was worried about engineering work but saw there were none planned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top