• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lille disruption 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citybreak1

Member
Joined
14 Mar 2022
Messages
485
Location
Scotland
I seen this Tweet I have a visit to Lille booked next year how might this be affected? I hope they are not giving up on Lille next?

There is no impact for Brussels. Our trains will be running between Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris. Connections to London and Lille will however be impacted.

Link below


I enquired about my journey but they don’t seem to know yet which isn’t ideal.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peterthegreat

Established Member
Joined
22 Feb 2021
Messages
1,802
Location
South Yorkshire
The original Tweet was referring to Eurostar (previously Thalys) services between Brussels and Amsterdam in 2024. The reply said those services will be running normally however Eurostar services between Amsterdam and London (some of which stop at Lille) may be impacted by the (already discussed on another thread) engineering work at Amsterdam Centraal.
Services between London and Lille are not affected.
 

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
Joined
22 Feb 2011
Messages
21,938
Location
Mold, Clwyd
I don't think anything is happening at Lille.
It's Amsterdam that will be disrupted (unless they find an interim solution), and trains from Amsterdam to Lille and London will be affected.
There shouldn't be any impact on London-Lille-Brussels services, except they won't go on to NL.
The ES tweet is written from the point of view of an NL passenger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top