G0ORC
Member
- Joined
- 23 Oct 2013
- Messages
- 227
A long time ago the Camp Hill line and the short curve between Lifford East and Lifford West used to be used on occasions to access New St from the south when there was a blockage for whatever reason on the normal route between Saltley/Grand Jcn and New Street for trains from the Derby direction.
Does this curve now see any traffic, regular or irregular? I'm aware that in the 90s it saw occasional use for ECS trains usually just to clear platforms at New St, but the last time I saw it from a passing train (admittedly some while ago) it looked as if it wasn't used at all.
Does this curve now see any traffic, regular or irregular? I'm aware that in the 90s it saw occasional use for ECS trains usually just to clear platforms at New St, but the last time I saw it from a passing train (admittedly some while ago) it looked as if it wasn't used at all.